MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Who wants hollywood gossip?

I love celebrity gossip! In fact, my day won't be complete if I don't browse through my favorite gossip websites. I found a new site today that offers the hottest and latest celebrity rumors. What I like about this site is that they have a huge list of celebrity profiles. You can also vote on the gossip or leave comments but you need to be a member to do this. The membership is free and when you sign up, you get 100 points instantly. These points can be used in exchange of a magazine subscription for free. You can also earn points by referring a friend. If they sign up, you receive another 50 bonus points per friend and if that friend refers someone else, you get 20 points.

0 comments: