MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I was young once too, but not this crazy!

It's so sad to see young celebrities waste their lives. There's so much in store for them that I can't find any reason why they need to get drunk or get high all the time. We've all read about how Lindsay Lohan wrecked her car while driving under the influence of alcohol. And don't let me start about Britney Spears. Her passing out in several bars and shaving her head bald, drawing a 666 on her forehead are just so degrading. To think that kids look up to them.

I read though, that these celebrities received addiction treatment and are behaving properly for the last couple of weeks. I hope it will last because they are so young and that they should enjoy their fame while they can.

0 comments: