MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

That Weekend

Hello online friends! How was your weekend? I hope you had fun!

We spent Father’s day at home because one, Sherwin was down with the flu and two, it was just too exhausting to go out anymore. Hubby (although sick) and I went to buy some groceries in the afternoon (SM was jam-packed) and some yummy take-outs to make the day special, at least. After the quick trip to SM, I scheduled a home massage for him. Sandy wished him a “Happy (with lots of giggle) Papa’s Day” and behaved the whole day. I feel bad that we didn’t get to visit my father though. I’m sure he understands. I’ll just have to make it up to him another time.

Our house is in chaos right now. My sister-in-law just gave birth to my lovely niece, Chloe Morgan last Thursday. Pictures to be posted soon. We spend most of our time going to their room to cheer and encourage the new mommy to breastfeed. I know I sound like a broken record whenever I say, “ganyan talaga, dadami din yan” but it’s the least I can do. Sandy’s latest favorite thing to do is hanging out outside their bedroom, waiting for me to let her know that Chloe’s awake. She just loves her baby cousin and she’s always kissing her feet and small hands. However, she says, “remove, baby Chloe” whenever she sees me carrying the new baby.

0 comments: