MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

5 for Wednesday

1. What food are you craving right now?
Blueberry cheesecake, triple chocolate mousse, german chocolate cheesecake. Just finished lunch so dessert is all I can think about.

2. Which fast-food chain serves the best Chicken?
For me it's KFC although we're not really sure if it's really chicken LOL. Kenny Rogers' roasted chicken is good too.

3. What type of meat do you generally prefer?
Prime rib, roast beef, bacon

4. Do you save the packets of condiments that come with take out food for later use?
Sometimes. But lately they just add to our junk so I either throw them away or make sure that I don't get any.

5. Are you the type that can freely put a lobster in boiling water and not feel any guilt?
If I can cook, yes.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candy, candy is what I crave right now. But then I'm a candy freak, I eat it all day long.

The dentist tells me I'm not going to have good teeth for long, but it will be fun while it lasts!!

pradaoutlet said...

Right,Thanks for sharing

christian louboutin said...

The food you said bad is just waht i like, so i like the caloried food.

moncler jackets said...

I have read this post before.The questions you put forward makes me interesting.And it is useful for us.

Coach Outlet Store Online said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in this topic. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

MAC Cosmetics said...

Fruit is my favorite,thank you for your sharing.When i was sad,i like to eat too much food.

asics shoes said...

Hi! Very glad to be able to see your post, you said well, I agree, thank you, hope to see more of your articles, continue!

Carrera sunglasses online said...

There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.I’m very glad that a writer like you invests your time in a meaningful and useful way.I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author!

oakley sunglasses said...

Intimately, the post is actually the best on this laudable topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates