MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Surfer Girls

Some photos from our recent Boracay trip. It rained the first day but we had enough sunshine the next three days so it was all good. Sandy didn't throw tantrums that much, thanks to her cousin and playmate Chloe. They enjoyed Boracay a lot even if they were just playing inside the room. I guess it helped that we were booked in a family room where there were plenty of space to run around. She also slept well which I'm really thankful for. I was afraid we'd be sleepless in Boracay, what with her cousin being wide awake at 2AM but Sandy couldn't keep her eyes open at 11PM anymore.

Sandy walking with ChloeBe Careful Baby Chloe!

Sandy taking care of ChloeChloe and Ate sandy

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that!?

Anonymous said...

wow nice pics of the post.

Anonymous said...

I wish the little angel will be a very famous surfer one day.

Anonymous said...

I think the title of the post could be surfer little angel.

abie said...

ang cute ng mag pinsan...

hay na miss ko bora...

Juicy Couture said...

So cute and sweet little girls they are!

moncler jackets said...

Two little girls are very cute. Their clothing is very special.Thank you for sharing!

Rosetta Stone Spanish said...

Cute kids, find a lot of fun in the water

Coach Outlet Online said...

The two sisters looked very harmonious, very lovely. I also like the sea, my home is in the sea, and every day

gucci outlet said...

Their clothing is very special.The two sisters looked very harmonious, very lovely. Thank you!

asics shoes said...

A good post, is worth to recommend the thread, hope can see your post.

Tiffany Jewelry said...

Two little girls are really cute, and I hope I can have a such a child!

website coder said...

When i saw this i feel, i want play like this.. Impressed me a lot..

kids worksheets said...

I think these are best pictures we have received from your photo gallery. Your trip was memorable for you and these are some best memories of that place.

tiffany and co outlet online said...

Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. It looks like going to be a sunny day.Hope everyone keep good mood.I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society that keeps me interested and go on reading the rest of your articles.Good luck to the author!

oakley sunglasses said...

I think that you must be awarded by some thesis service for your perfect topic close to this good topic. Not lots of people could compose the same quality dissertation methodology.