MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Top 5 On Friday - Week 200

Top 5 reasons you splurge on a purchase of music.

1. I really like the band - Bush or if it was a nice soundtrack from my latest favorite movie - Twilight

2. I like the band enough to buy tickets to their concerts. This is huge give how expensive tickets could get. So if I'm buying tickets, I probably have the CDs already.

3. I'm buying it for my husband who loves all kinds of music.

4. I want to please someone with my music tastes.

5. I need to introduce new songs to my little girl.

9 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Great answers! Thanks for playing this week :)

Lord Mhoram said...

Music for the little one. Awww. That one is great.

Juicy Couture said...

yeh,i love the band - Bush or if it was a nice soundtrack from my latest favorite movie - Twilight,i love bella and edward too!Handsome boy and beautiful girl!

moncler jackets said...

Services like Rhapsody and Napster, which offer unlimited music for a monthly fee, can be worth the splurge if you’re a major music lover.

Coach Outlet Store Online said...

This is a communication platform, thank everybody to share your information here.
I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one.

asics shoes said...

A good post, is worth to recommend the thread, hope can see your post.

rosetta stone said...

Thank you for sharing, you're right, you're just for me is very useful. I really like your post.

Tiffany Jewelry said...

Is a very good article, so I feel good for so little. Hope to see you more than the article!

oakley sunglasses said...

This is really great that you are doing such best selling knowledge referring to this topic. Therefore we guess that this should be good if students receive the example of thesis or just dissertation writing from you.