MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, November 14, 2008

It's a Friday and I'll cry if I want to

Last night I had unbearable pains on my right wrist that I couldn't even sleep no matter how tired I was. The husband massaged it but it just wouldn't go away. I didn't want him to worry so I told him that I was fine. But the thing is, I think I need to have this checked. Blame it on my mouse, keyboard, phone, etc. I need to do something about this.

I'm still so tired right now. I thank God that Sandy can now play on her own and doesn't demand my attention too much. This is also the reason why I'm gaining weight. Because I've stopped running after her. It's either I lessen my rice intake or get back to running or take the best diet pills out there. But I'm not comfortable with that so I'll just convince The Husband to run again with me. It might make me feel less tired too. And hopefully, spend more time with Sandy again. Can't believe I've been spending 16 hours a day in front of the computer now.

9 comments:

Mich said...

shocks, ganyan din ako mga every 3mos, sumasakit ang wrist, ginagawa ko lang nilalagyan ko ng hot compress ok na ulit.

Microsoft Certifications said...

Friday nights have been always tiring for me ... and relaxing at the same time, with the joy of weekend coming ahead.

moncler jackets said...

It is amazing.Friday nights have been tiring for me too.I have a rest on sunday.

Coach Outlet Online said...

I want to cry too, everyday I face computer, radiation is very serious.
My face has been long, blain blain of getting old

gucci outlet online store said...

I like this kind of post which tell us much wanderfull massage.I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one.Thank you for your sharing!

Asics Shoes said...

It's My Party I'll Cry If I Want To. I awoke today to the sun shining on my face and an eerily quiet home.

oakley sunglasses said...

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work.

Blogger said...

Slim-Fizz is a distinctive appetite suppressant which is containing the ground-breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is a natural dissolvable fibre extracted from high quality fresh Konjac.

El BHS said...

Thiis was a lovely blog post