MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Freebies, Etc.

I'm helping my brother-in-law shop for promotional products for their marketing event in three months. He's currently employed as a trainee and one of his tasks is to come up with an effective marketing ploy to make consumers come back and buy more products. Which explains him shopping for promotional items. I told him that pens are too predictable and how there are plenty of stuff that you can choose from online. For example, see below:
computer brush


cd case with strap

Fm auto scan radio

calculator pen

These are all under $2 and for the electronics category alone. The choices are unbelievable. The first thing that I do whenever I'm shopping for promotional items or giveaways is ask myself if I would be happy to receive any of these. If your answer is yes, then you won't go wrong.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those things really available for free? I can't believe....

moncler jackets said...

One thing that I find the most helpful is number five. Sometimes when I write, I just let the flow of the words and information come out so much that I loose the purpose. It’s only after editing when I realize what I’ve done. There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.

mac cosmetics said...

I think your blog post was secretly a awesome beginning to a potential series of blog posts about this topic. So many people pretend to comprehend what they’re talking about when it comes to this topic and generally, very few people actually get it. You seem to grasp it though, so I think you ought to run with it. Thanks a lot!

Tiffany jewelry said...

Roofing companies have a tendency of sticking to the same procedure over the years which has allowed them to continue to operate and some roofing companies choose to rather break the rules and they tend to come and go.

gucci outlet online store said...

I just let the flow of the words and information come out so much that I loose the purpose. It’s only after editing when I realize what I’ve done.

Rosetta Stone said...

Free hosting is one of the best inventions in the past few years, while they are limited, bloggers and webmasters who don' t heavily consume resources can rely on such freebies while they build some capital to fund their

oakley sunglasses said...

Your article is very great, i'm a honest reader that often come to view your articles. waiting for your more good thems.thanks.