MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Good Stuff

Such a lovely day. Okay, you probably don't see that all the time here but I'm all about positive thoughts now. To start off, let me list down the things that makes me realize someone up there really loves me.

1. My new job. I'm so happy with the tasks and if may say the pay. My old company is giving me my 13th month pay too this November so that should be enough to pay for the laptop that I ordered online.

2. Great weather at the beach. We rarely go out of town so when it rained so hard on our first day in Boracay, we did our best not to feel down. We did pray and hoped that God will give us sunshine so our kids can play at least. And he did. We were rewarded with sunny skies for three days. Money well spent.

3. Good friends / company. I have loads of them both online and offline. Even if we don't see each other all the time. I know they will be there when I need them.

4. Perfect health for my husband and Sandy. Occasional colds and headaches are nothing if you see how many kids have been going in and out of the hospital lately due to the weather.

5. Financially stable. We are, thanks to our jobs. We're not close to purchasing our dream house but we are doing okay to afford the luxuries life has to offer. Besides, we don't really need much. A combination of good book or great show plus amazing food is enough to make us happy.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to read your article, hugs

Anonymous said...

It is great to know that your happy with what you have right now.and to know that your thankful of it

Anonymous said...

13 month pay in a year means you are getting only 1 bonus in a year....? How come you are satisfied with that?

Anonymous said...

Be satisfied with the 13th month pay. My company will probably notpay us our bonus due to financial hard times. Don't pay avatar community no mind.

moncler jackets said...

I think this is a great post. One thing that I find the most helpful is number five. Sometimes when I write, I just let the flow of the words and information come out so much that I loose the purpose. It’s only after editing when I realize what I’ve done. There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.

Rosetta Stone said...

Am pleased to read your article, I really like this is useful for life.

Coach Outlet Online said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in this topic. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. ya~~

gucci outlet online store said...

Sometimes when I write, I just let the flow of the words and information come out so much that I loose the purpose.

Asics Shoes said...

Yeah, I'm telling you boy You're wasting your time on her The good stuff's right here I seen you when you walked in Stealing all the light You're the type of guy That makes them fly girls fuss and fight

Asics Shoes said...

Yeah, I'm telling you boy You're wasting your time on her The good stuff's right here I seen you when you walked in Stealing all the light You're the type of guy That makes them fly girls fuss and fight

oakley sunglasses said...

I almost passed your website up in Google but now I'm glad I stopped by and got to read through it. I'm definitely more informed now. I'll be recommending your site to some friends of mine. They'll get a kick out of what I just read too.