MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Few Men Standing

Yay! I can't believe it. A friend of ours is finally tying the knot next year. The reason I was so excited and shocked was because he was so sure that he'll never get married. He's 38 years old now but still looks like he's in his late twenties. Anyway, he's been going out with this girl for two years now and I've been sort of wondering if he's serious about her. Well, it turned out that he is. I can feel that he's so happy when he sent a text message to The Husband. Anyway, I'd like to know how he shopped for engagement rings. The Husband had to ask a close friend of ours for my size and they spent an entire day having it done just in time for our dinner that night. ;)

 

10 comments:

pradaoutlet said...

cann't belivee it

NFL Jerseys said...

There is a need to increase the competitive edge for you to increase the conversion ratio for your insurance leads.
I believe in the busy life you need some flavor.I think NFL Jerseys can be embellished in your life.

moncler jackets said...

Thank you for sharing, you’re right, you’re just for me is very useful. I really like your post.If you have time,come to my site.

Coach Outlet Store Online said...

I want to say is that one of my friends is will not married, and he is the one who I love, I would like to live with him, let him not feel winter is very cold~

asics shoes said...

Is a very good article, so I feel good for so little. Hope to see you more than the article!

gucci outlet said...

What is the mean of the men standing?I think lots of us are brave and powful.

http://www.asicsshoessale.org/ said...

Royalty-free clipart picture of a few red stick men standing out from a crowd, on a gray background.

tiffany and co outlet online said...

There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.I’m very glad that a writer like you invests your time in a meaningful and useful way.I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author!

Carrera sunglasses online said...

I’m very glad that a writer like you invests your time in a meaningful and useful way in which you share your knowledge with the people around you especially us bloggers. I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society that keeps me interested and go on reading the rest of your articles.

justrite flammable liquid storage cabinet said...

It is good that your friend will going to tie knot soon. I am glad that you share this news with us. Keep sharing!