MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To Be Single Again

Not that I want to be. It's just that my single friends seem to be going anywhere. For this year's annual big trip, they've decided to hit Las Vegas. It's all they can talk about when we chat via email. From the cheapest yet funkiest clubs to affordable hotel to shopping areas, you can bet it's the first thing that I'll see on my inbox. I'm happy for them though. I even helped them search for a las vegas strip map so they'd know where to go. They invited me too but going on a holiday, and out of the country is not something a mother of a three-year-old can do without at least six month's worth of planning. Plus it's not like I have the budget for it given all the things that I've been buying for the last two months. So, go ahead, my "young" and carefree friends. Paint the town red and make sure that you bring home a nice purse for me. I heard there are plenty of great sales there now that the holidays are near.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friends should go to Amsterdam instead. It's like Las Vegas but with class.

Anonymous said...

Your friends should go to Amsterdam instead. It's like Las Vegas but with class.

Anonymous said...

You don't have to be single to have fun. Vegas can be fun w/ your significant other!

Anonymous said...

I have been to Vegas both married and as a newly single lady and I have to say it is fun both ways. As long as you are not a wallflower you are going to have a good time.

Anonymous said...

No one other than our own self could bring inner true happiness. I'm feeling you girl...

pradaoutlet said...

Wow,not bad

Juicy Couture said...

Nice idea!Hope you will spend a super wonderful time there!

moncler jackets said...

Single is not a bad thing.You will have free,and you can do what you want to do.Good luck with your friend.Do you want to know something useful?Welcome to my site.

Juicy Couture Outlet Online said...

I am still single,but i dont think it is a shame thing!

Coach Outlet Store Online said...

Oh,be a single is not a sad thing,contrarily I like that very much,thank you for your sharing.

asics shoes said...

Is a very good article, so I feel good for so little. Hope to see you more than the article!

juicy Couture Handbags said...

I think that is a good idea.To be a Single .You can do a lot of significant things which you love .Maybe it is a chance for your life.

oakley sunglasses said...

This post is really nice. And also it is full of informative, really like it very much.