MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Away From Work

We're off to the mall now to shop with my mom-in-law. She decided all of a sudden to remodel the dirty kitchen just in time for Christmas. I'm not really looking forward to browsing through kitchen sinks and counters but I can use the time away from my computer. I've been an Internet slave for days and I need a reason to get out of the house. Sleeping is not possible because mothers just don't take a nap. When the little ones are sleeping, we just can't put our minds to rest knowing we should be taking advantage of the free time to do something useful other than sleeping.

I hope I can convince my mom-in-law to go to this furniture warehouse sale too. A friend was able to buy a recliner for only $100 and a 27" LCD tv (refurbished) for only $200.

15 comments:

christian louboutin said...

Its good to have such changes after a particular time period. Even such types of renovations are required and necessary at some intervals.

christian louboutin said...

This is my dream, but i cant do this nowadays.

pradaoutlet said...

Wow,not bad

Juicy Couture said...

You should try to talk to your mom about it,i think she is willing to buy that for you!

mensjeans said...

A very harmonious family, and i have a family that not worse than this, i love my whole family and hope you happy.

moncler jackets said...

Thank you for sharing, you’re right, you’re just for me is very useful. I really like your post.

jimmy choo said...

Yea!you say very good. i like it.Thank you!

Juicy Couture Outlet Online said...

Keep going ahead,i will read your updated post! nice sharing!

NBA shop said...

I had a crazy experience in cleaning the kitchen, it took almost three whole days. It was a hard owning to the large room and dirty top of a kitchen range.

Coach Outlet Online said...

Even such types of renovations are required and necessary at some intervals.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in this topic. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

gucci outlet online said...

Even such types of renovations are required and necessary at some intervals.I really like your post.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in this topic.

asics shoes said...

Hi! Very glad to be able to see your post, you said well, I agree, thank you, hope to see more of your articles, continue!

juicy Couture outlet said...

I have no time to stop to work.That is my dream.At this period ,I need to work .Maybe I will a chance with My families.

oakley sunglasses said...

You are so generous! I just love finding beautiful and artistic freebies like this. They really brighten up my day, thank you very much.

justrite flammable liquid storage cabinet said...

Well, It is necessary to take such break from busy schedule. Such renovations is needed for our beautiful home. Thanks!