MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Manic Monday #143

Do you ever talk to yourself out loud? What do you talk about?
No. But now that you mentioned it, I wonder if other people really talk to themselves the way they do in the movies? When I read books, it shows that the main character talks to herself too and it makes me curious how it is.


What stresses you out?
Oh Gawd, there are plenty of things that stresses me out lately. My work and the long hours that I have to put in. My daughter, who just found out how great her voice is whenever she shouts, and the bills that are piling up each month because of online shopping.


What are your secret talents?
I don't know if you'd consider these talents but I am great at copying people. I can do their voice, mannerisms and what-not. Sometimes I find this cruel so I only try to do this if the person that I'm copying is a good sport.

9 comments:

NFL Jerseys said...

This is a great post,which has a lot of readers.
Such kind of post giving us various knowaledge,it worthy to read.It is so wonderful.

Our company provides NFL Jerseys rapid and safe, free shipping network marketing.

jimmy choo said...

How good it is! I liek the post.Thank you for sharing,you are very good.

moncler jackets said...

Great article, were doing a study on overweight dating and we will include your blog url in our email for visitors to read positive blog info, as we are a edu supporter.

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Coach Outlet Online said...

Such kind of post giving us various knowaledge,it worthy to read.It is so wonderful.Hope you be happy everyday!

gucci outlet said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Thank you

asics shoes said...

Hi! Very glad to be able to see your post, you said well, I agree, thank you, hope to see more of your articles, continue!

oakley sunglasses said...

To all of you who know who you are, I want to say that you all hold very dear places in my heart. I think of you and remember beautiful and fun times.

isa isa makeup said...

Thank you for being youu