MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Too Much Eating

One lowdown from our trip was that The Husband suffered from stomach pains one day after we got home. I was both afraid and frustrated. I mean, why does one of us have to be sick just because we had fun for a couple of days? But the frustration passed by quickly because it could be worse. Anyway, we went to Makati Med's ER ready to fall in line for hours. But to my surprise, it was just a matter of minutes before they checked on The Husband. It turned out he overate - thanks to cheap buffet and happy hours in Boracay. He was advised not to eat too much for the next few days and avoid all salty and fatty foods. The result? He lost weight and been looking really good on his old t-shirts. I told him there's no need for Ephedrasil hardcore anymore. All he has to do is pretend that he's still not allowed to eat so his stomach will get used to eating less. Goodluck for him this coming December though :D

6 comments:

NFL Jerseys said...

I think this is a great post. One thing that I find the most helpful is number five. Sometimes when I write, I just let the flow of the words and information come out so much that I loose the purpose. It’s only after editing when I realize what I’ve done. There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.

moncler jackets said...

This is a communication platform, thank everybody to share your information here.I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one.Thank you for your sharing,your post let me know a lot of information and knowledge.

asics shoes said...

Is really very good advice, now really need more articles, give us more different feeling.

Coach Outlet Store Online said...

Thank you for your sharing,your post let me know a lot of information and knowledge.If only I had a lot of money and a lot of time, I will go eating food all over the world!

kids worksheets said...

Too much eating may cause digestive and stomach problems, So we have to take care about eating. If found some very interesting stuff in your post.

oakley sunglasses said...

It seems things are going well and looking good. I am sure this will go well. I am sure it will be a good one.