MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, April 14, 2008

A Day in The Life

What time do you usually wake up?
Around 8:30 to 9AM

What’s the first thing you do?
Breastfeed. If the little one is still sleeping, I’d turn on the laptop

Breakfast?
Coffee and bread while working.

Do you go to work/school?
Yes, but I work from home

Do you like it?
Very much. Except there are times that it’s hard to focus

If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
Work, play, read books, blogs

When’s lunch and what you eatin’?
At exactly 12:20 PM, I take a break to eat with the little girl

What time do you get home from work/school?
No schedule. I work as much as I can

What do you do?
I design websites

Dinner: When and what?
7:30-ish. Rice and whatever it is that our helper cooked. (usually from my list of food for the week)

What do you do to unwind?
Read celebrity gossips, go to the mall, read books, watch Coffee Prince, watch DVDs, eat chips LOL

What’s your favorite part of the day?
10AM to 12PM. My blogging time.

Who’s your favorite person to interact with?
Sandy and The Husband. We chat all day through Gtalk. And twitter friends, yes.

When’s bedtime?
11:30PM-1:30AM

Who’s bedtime with?
Mine.

1 comments:

MAC Cosmetics Outlet said...

Hope everyone keep good mood.I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society that keeps me interested and go on reading the rest of your articles.It looks like going to be a sunny day.Hope everyone keep good mood.Looking forward to another great blog.