MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Scrapping Needs

I bought a total of 5 digiscrapping kits this weekend. They're so beautiful that they made me feel absolutely sure that I can finish Sandy's first yearbook. That and the wonderful inspirations I've been getting online and offline, I'm also doing my best to take photos everyday. Now all I need is to upgrade my computer memory and perhaps buy that much-needed portable hardisk storage so I can move some of the 30GB worth of photos that's sitting on my laptop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you have done some good works for yourself.keep it up.

mensjeans said...

What a happy life,feel envy about you, but still wish you could be happy.

mensjeans said...

What a happy life,feel envy about you, but still wish you could be happy.

Asics Shoes said...

Our friend, Lee Roughton, is the unluckiest man alive - he paid for a pimped up Clio that has had more bumps than humpty dumpty, been into the back of more things than Elton John, had more parts replaced than Michael Jackson and spent more time in the garage than Kevin Webster.