MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Time for a new TV set

Our TV of 4 years broke down last Sunday. I felt a bit sad because it was one of the first appliances that we bought when The Husband and I were just starting out. It's a 27" colored TV set that we bought at Surplus for only Php3,000. The Husband doesn't share what I feel; he's actually a bit pissed because he can't play his PS2 anymore. We have another TV inside our room but he's not allowed to watch or play there when Sandy's asleep LOL. I feel bad for him too because watching TV is his only way to relive stress from work. I might consider letting him use my LCD monitor. We'll need an lcd mount though because it's hard to watch movies, let alone PS2 when it's on my computer table.

0 comments: