MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

LDD Freebie

Little Dreamer Designs is throwing freebies daily.

Check out today's freebie here.



Grab them while you can because they only last for two days. I'm grabbing as much freebie kits as I can while I'm on my experimenting stage. Once I get used to scrapping again, I'm going to take advantage of those $1 sales and start finishing the remaining months on Sandy's first year baby book.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad I am late, it is no longer available.

Anonymous said...

Seem i have no luck, every time i found some freebie sure no more available...too bad

MAC Cosmetics Outlet said...

Good luck to the author!Many writers pretend to know what they’re talking about when it comes to this topic and in reality, very few people actually get it.Thank you!

Gucci outlet locations online said...

I like this kind of post which tell us much wanderfull massage.I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one.Thank you for your sharing!