MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Scrapping

I've started scrapping again. Thanks to Aggie's scrapping magazines. I'm learning tons of stuff from the mags that I just can't wait to get started. The layouts there are so inspiring too. I showed some of them to The Husband but he just pretended to look interested. Typical! LOL. I hope this time I can finish Sandy's first year baby book. I'm still on her 5th month page. Sigh. I know. Lazy me. She's turning three this year so I have tons of months to catch up on. It sucks when you feel so creative but just can't find time to express it because of work. I'll just have to find time. I can't postpone it any longer. Not when my ideas are flowing like crazy.

1 comments:

M said...

I LOVE scrapping! I buy all my scrapbook stuff through the shopping section on TreasureTrooper.com because scrapbooking can get expensive so quickly! I love those little Jolee's stickers with all sort of different designs.. stuff for graduating and little cats stickers. That's what I love most about scrapbooking is the stickers... and the nice paper too.