MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dreams

Tried one of those funny quizzes again. I love dreaming because my dreams are usually always vivid and something that can be used on Hollywood movies. My friends love to hear about them too and one of them told me to write it down because I might end up with a nice screenplay.

Anyway, I know they get too creative and overboard but I wasn't expecting the result below.




What Your Dreams Mean...



Your dreams seem to show that you're a bit disturbed... but nothing serious.



You may have a problem you're trying to work out in your sleep.



Overall, you are very content in your life.



You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.



You secretly want to hide your dreams from your waking mind.



A bit disturbed, eh? I don't think so. I'm lucky to say that I have few nightmares my whole life.

0 comments: