MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Talkies

My mom is talking nonstop about home insurance ever since she attended a seminar about it. As much as I love her, sometimes I just pretend that I'm listening to the importance of it all when what I'm really doing is read my ebook LOL. She's a real estate agent and need to attend these kinds of functions from time to time. Everytime she just came from a new seminar, she'll make sure to tell me all about it, in detail. From the bulleted topics, the venue, even the food and drinks. Most of the time, I love to see her all psyched up but if I'm busy, I just make sure to nod my head every 10 minutes. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Home insurance is really important and cheap as well.

Lots of people lost houses in San Diego recently because of the fires.

mac cosmetics outlet said...

It help me very much to solve some problems.Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems.Good luck to the author!Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me.Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.