MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Old and Heavy

I've been blogging nonstop about my recent weight gain. No matter what I do, I just keep on gaining those pounds. I wonder if it has something to do with Sandy not nursing that often anymore. I absolutely have no time to exercise because my 24 hours a day is already booked. I don't want to try weight loss pills like Orovo or Xenical until I'm absolutely sure that it's healthy. Besides, my weight gain is still under 10 7lbs so I'm not worrying that much. We'll see next month though. If things become worse, I might just wake up early and hit the treadmill. Thinking about it just now makes me want to lie in bed some more.

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Proto-col Slim-Fizz is a distinctive appetite suppressant which is containing the ground breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is a natural soluble fibre derived from high quality fresh Konjac.