MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Spacify

I always feel like a kid inside a toy store whenever I visit websites selling furniture. Take Spacify.com for example. All my dream furnitures are there - comfy sofa beds / day beds, five-star-hotel type bathroom vanities, Martha Stewart-ish kitchen accessories and many many more. I like their bedroom sets in particular because everything that you need is already there and they match! You can even copy the color of the walls if you want to.



And just take a look at this cute bunk bed. Very stylish and chic. With a few change in colors and accessories, I can use this design for Sandy's room.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture makes me think of the Jetsons.
Cool looking furniture though.