MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another Toy

I promised a month ago that I will stop buying toys for Sandy but I just can't help myself. We went to Rustan's this morning to buy her a new pair of running shoes. I told her she can only play in the play area when we're done with shopping and to my surprise, she cooperated. She behaved so well that I wanted to buy her something nice immediately. It doesn't have to be expensive, just something that she'll have fun with.

While browsing for small and cheap toys, I noticed that Sandy was standing so close to this tower-like toy. She couldn't take her eyes off it so I went to her and check it out. It's sooo cool, I'm telling you. It reminds me so much of me and my brother as we play all afternoon with our own set of marbles. I was surprised to know that it's cheap too so I bought it immediately. Thankfully, Sandy is still not bored with it. In fact, it keeps her occupied for 30 minutes to an hour. ;)

1 comments:

MAC Cosmetics Outlet said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.