MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Questions of the Week 21.

Snagged from Alpha

1. Which do you dislike the most, pop-up ads all over your screen or spam e-mails?
Spam emails.

2. When your plate has different foods on it do you usually mix all the foods
together, keep them all separate, or do you combine only certain foods?
Separate of course.

3. Have you ever snooped in your significant others things? How does it feel?
Always. I feel relieved that there's nothing I should worry about LOL

4. Describe your morning ritual to me.
Wake up and turn on the computer. Wash my face and wake up my daughter. Feed her breakfast and give her a bath so she can go to school. As soon as she's gone, start working like there's no tomorrow.

5. You run in to a friend while out shopping. Where are you?
In a furniture shop, window shopping. Although lately, I just look at furniture catalog online because I rarely go out anymore.

6. Would you rather miss the beginning or the end of a movie? If you had to?
Beginning. I can always watch the movie again anyway. But if I miss the end, I feel incomplete especially if the movie is really good.

7. Which is worse? Being in a place that is too loud or too quiet?
Too loud.

8. Which is worse? Being under age or being over the hill?
Under age. There's not much you can do when you're very young. ;)

9. What kind of perfume do you wear?
I don't wear any. Just my normal, seductive scent haha

10. Would you rather change your past or know your future?
Future please! So I'd know what to change in the present.

1 comments:

Hair Clippers said...

many ladies are earning as beauticians and they work hardly for hours together. experience and tools are enough to start everything and earn.