MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shopping for Babies

I'm helping a pregnant friend shop for baby items online. When she asked me last month if I can tell her what to buy, I got really excited. I never pass any chance to shop and what more if it's for babies. I consider myself an expert when it comes to baby cribs and high chairs because I've been there already. And before I buy anything, I spend weeks researching online on which brands are safe, comfortable and cheap. I want to make sure that I'm getting my money's worth because baby furniture can get really expensive. And you don't want to settle for something cheap but low quality because we're talking about the baby's safety here.

Anyway, one of the sites that we visited is babythings4u.co.uk. They have a wide selection of baby items including furniture, mobiles, travel cots, car seats, toys, bouncers, even shoes. I told her that although wooden cribs will look better in the nursery, I don't recommend buying one if you're planning to co-sleep. Also, they don't have a lot of room so it's best if they just buy the necessities like breast pump, bottles and sterilizers. We did get a travel cot though because they always travel to their parent's houses every weekend. And my friend doesn't know but I bought a pink bed rail for her future princess. Since they are going to co-sleep, she can place the baby at the other end of the bed (so her husband won't squash the baby!) without worrying that she might fall. I then told another friend to buy her the mobile in this post so we can surprise her on her baby shower. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thats very nice from you dear. I appreciate that really. I often peep into your website and you do good things always:)

Anonymous said...

Thats so sweet of u. Much appreciated.

Bela said...

yan ang isa sa reason bakit gusto ko mag baby pa, miss ko shopping for my baby...hehehe

Anonymous said...

ya me too I appreciate that really.

Anonymous said...

To shop for the babies is really a hard thing I think.

Anonymous said...

thats really a good innitiative! appreciated here form me!!

MAC Cosmetics Outlet said...

I think this article was probably a good kick off to a potential series of articles about this topic. So many writers pretend to know what they’re talking about when it comes to this topic and in reality, very few people actually get it. You seem to grasp it though, so I think you ought to take it and run. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
louis vuitton pas cher
sac louis vuitton pas cher
sac louis vuitton
louis vuitton solde

louis vuitton solde

Anonymous said...

[p]Like it or not, you and your topic [url=http://www.pandorajewellery4sale.co.uk]pandora jewellery wholesale[/url] will be judged by the standard of spelling and punctuation . A fake Tiffany bracelet will [url=http://www.pandoracharms4uk.co.uk]pandora charms uk[/url] even weigh considerably considerably less than the genuine Tiffany bracelet隆炉s regular excess weight of seventy two grams . Augustine and several experts too as Trudy, Michelle Rodriguez(Fast and Furious) [url=http://www.nicejewelryuk.co.uk]fashion jewelry[/url] a gun ship pilot steal her gun ship and sign up for the Na'vi . Tiffany jewellery is also resizable which implies it will fit just about any person!Normally, most women will advise you that you can expect to arrive throughout the jewellery an eternal token . In the chaos and bustle, runcit therapist Tiffany Jewellery Cheap will find [url=http://www.nicejewelryuk.co.uk]tiffany jewelry uk[/url] an oasis of tranquility in the region unparalleled collection of department stores . Ruthe,tiffany watches, with an E, if you隆炉re out there,tiffany, your memories are waiting . Hundreds of countless numbers of gals on the world put on?its strategy?diamond [url=http://www.lovejewelryuk.co.uk]pandora jewelry uk[/url] engagement ring as nicely as the signature bank silver allure bracelets . A chum or home fellow member could possibly hold the ideal studded bangle for just about any enjoyment evening out as well when you could possibly potentially be able to lend crystal earrings for the chum for her graduation party.[/p][p]To bring Meyer隆炉s vision to life, prop master Grant Swain started by researching engagement rings from the Victorian era, called in several samples and enlisted four different jewelers to create prototypes [url=http://www.tiffanyjewelleryok.co.uk]tiffany uk[/url] of the bauble . He designed the lighting is also a big success . Also, we often comprehend Tiffany jewellery since the queen associated with jewellery since of the numerous all favor Tiffany and need to have upon these vibrant jewelries to exhibit off special layout as well as attractiveness . At Heathrow Airport in London 篓C on her way back to Iowa 篓C security people went through her carry-on bag . Write in a conversational style so the reader feels that you are talking just to them . Find a piece Tiffany bracelet to become a happy Jingle girl now!

Don you think the jingle bracelet is very happy to you the jingle girl? When you are shopping with your good friends or yourself, you need a piece of Tiffany bracelet . A charm in the shape of a boy隆炉s profile 篓C Mark(ph), Tiffany Co Jewellery, July 2, 1974 . ? Don you think a piece of Tiffany bracelet stands for concise and free? You can wear your Tiffany bracelet to accompany with your wonderful but maybe a little alone trip.[/p]