MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friday Tag

1. Were you smiling when you woke up this morning? Yes, because I dreamt of Gong Yoo :)

2. Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset? Sunset. Plus it's so much harder to see the sunrise.

3. Say a quick quote from a movie. "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." (Rhett from Gone with the Wind)

4. Would you die for someone? For my little girl I will.

5. Last song you heard? Love Remains the Same by Gavin Rossdale

6. Last person you slept with? Sandy

7. Like/love anyone right now? Tons. My family, friends, Hollywood crushes, food!

8. If someone did like you, how should they let you know? Through conversation. I like it when people tries to engage me in a deep discussion about anything. It makes me feel wanted, that my opinions matter.

9. How was your day? Got a nice uninterrupted sleep so I woke up really early to get a head start at work.

10. Do you live near any of your friends? No. :( Which is why I rarely see them.

11. Are you scared of spiders? Nope.

12. Do you have a piercing? Yeah

13. Where if any? Three on each ear

14. What color is your hair? Black

15. Do you believe in love? Yes. What kind of a question is this? LOL I mean, who doesn't believe in love, right?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very useful piece of information indeed! A thorough research is very significant before stepping for any keyword. But Webmasters can really be pretty fruitful for anyone.

Anonymous said...

I thought tag means you were tagged by someother blogger and now you were answering those questions

but that dosen't seem to be the case??

Aggie said...

Napapaniginipan mo pa rin sa PapaYoo? WOW, true lab na yan! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving us this information indeed! Tags represents the keywords,its c=very useful foe SEO's and help them to rank up their sites.

Anonymous said...

Tagging means to attach your products name and price with your product, thats all!

Anonymous said...

There are many types of tags,
Meta Tags, HTML Tags etc and clothing Tags etc.

All of them having their own codes,techniques and gateways to use.

Rosetta Stone said...

Friday we can do many things, many things completely