MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Online Wedding Planning

This is an example of how good a friend I am. My long time friend is getting married in California and even if she has found a new set of girlfriends there, I'm still the one who acts as her main wedding organizer. Well, online wedding organizer at least. She thinks because I got married first that I knew all about there is about weddings. I don't mind though because I'm just fascinated with anything that has to do with wedding preparations. I even helped her choose the design of her cake and emailed this san diego wedding dj so he can send me the available play lists from their company. And you guessed it right; I designed her wedding invitations as well. It's just too bad that I won't be able to see the fruits of our labor unless she'd be so grateful that she'll pay for my airfare. ;) Anyway, I really enjoyed helping her. To show her thanks, she sent Sandy two dresses from RL and a two-piece suit from Baby Gap which made me love her even more.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a blessing to have such a good friend!