MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Online Slave

My client-slash-friend is bragging again on how many cars he has. He loves to tell me his recent purchases whether it's a Macbook Air, iPhone 3G or a new car. It's just good nature bragging though which I'm so used to by now. Besides, he pays on time and always sends me extra cash during special occasions to show how he appreciates my design services. Back to his cars, he said he'd love to send me his old Civic (old=2005) only if I live near him. As if! He's just saying that just because it will never happen. And did I mention that he is 58 years old? His age and generosity are the main reasons why I tolerate him LOL.

Anyway, the reason why he's bragging is because he wanted my help in researching for a car sales website. He said he wants to sell his Dodge Dakota so he can buy a Caravan instead. I told him that I'll charge him per hour and as soon as he gave me the go signal, I went to google and typed in used dodge truck san diego. My client can be very lazy sometimes you know. Anyway, I found sddodge.com where you can request for trade appraisal for your vehicle. He'll probably get a better deal if he trade in his truck. My mother-in-law does that all the time, almost every three yeas and she said she's saving a lot of money that way.

And just in case you're wondering if I charged him, no, I didn't.

2 comments:

Asics Shoes said...

Network domain development, on-line can you find a lot of knowledge

Asics Shoes said...

Network domain development, on-line can you find a lot of knowledge