MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bye Bye Milk, Hello Work

I'm still awake people. I just finished putting the little girl to bed and now slowly catching up on my deliverables. I had a bit of a small victory tonight because Sandy was able to fall asleep without nursing. When I saw her fidgeting, I asked if she wanted to nurse. She said no and took my hand instead so I can embrace her. After a couple of minutes of no movement, I decided to check if she's sleeping or just playing with me. I didn't want to disturb her just in case she miraculously fell asleep on her own. And she is! My now big baby girl is sleeping peacefully while clutching my right arm. Halleluiah!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Please, please, please. I've been waiting for this for such a long time. Just give me this and I won't ask for anything more.

Well, a house and a new car won't hurt.

0 comments: