MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dental Care

If you're a frequent visitor of my blogs, you will see that I rarely smile on my online photos. I'm not crazy about my teeth and how they look. Even when I was a kid, I often find myself hiding my teeth whenever I need to smile for the camera. I wouldn't mind getting a new smile designed by Dr. David Landau and Dr. Tim Collins at Complete Dental Health. These doctors are updated on all of the advances in the dental field. They offer the latest and greatest in dental care, just see the offerings below:
*Zoom whitening
* Invisalign invisible braces
* Porcelain veneers
* Dental implants
* Bonding
* Porcelain crowns, onlays and inlays
* Recontouring

I checked their galleries and was very impressed on their before and after pictures. I know I can definitely benefit from San Diego invisalign procedure. Their services do change lives by making people more confident about themselves.

0 comments: