MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Catching Up

It's been so long since I've seen my friends that I'm not sure if they remember my face anymore. Last Sunday, we finally had a chance to meet up for my post-birthday celebration. It feels so good to get dressed and touch my make up again. We talked non-stop for 7 hours, trying to stretch the time just to catch up on each other's lives. We reminisced our college days, club hopping, bad relationships, old crushes and old rivals. We talked about our work, husbands, kids, dreams and fears. I really have forgotten how good it feels to talk to someone in person, lol.

Anyway, to cut the story short, we all had fun and promised to do it again soon. Here’s a layout that I made about that day.

0 comments: