MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Online shopping once more

I don't consider myself a penny pincher (well, maybe I am) but I do hoard coupons whenever I can. What better way to save, right? My brother was able to buy his laptop online using a coupon for less than $200 and just last year, we saved about $165 when we bought our camera lenses using another coupon. I earned some extra cash this month so I'm now on my regular hunt for online bargains.



There's another online coupon store called jj9 that offers money saving coupons for all of the most popular stores on the web. The site is being updated daily with the latest coupons and product deals. It is also very easy to use. If I'm looking for a store or a category, all I have to do is enter my keyword in the big search box and voila!, the available coupons will be displayed for me to sort through. Or I can also just browse through the coupons by Brand from the left menu panel. Being the shopaholic mommy that I am, the first thing that I look for are stuff for babies and toddlers. And what do you know, they do have Babies R Us Coupons for toddler furniture and bathroom decors. I'll probably use those once I made up my mind on how I want to decorate Sandy's bedroom.

0 comments: