MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Bye Movie Nights

I dreamed of our very own home theater last night. I've been missing out on a lot of good movies lately so I think it was my sub-conscious telling me to go to the movie theaters. I just don't feel like going out if Sandy can't come with us. Imagine hubby and I having fun outside while the little girl is left playing with her nannies. And she loves going to the mall that before we go to sleep, after saying "Goodnight Papa Jesus", she will say, "Let's go to the mall tomorrow". However, I don't think we can make her stay on her seat if we take her to the movies. Which is why the more that I think about it, the more I believe that we need to have a home theater. Hah, dream on.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Also a good reason for a massive DVD collection...lol.

Joy said...

you're probably right! we need to buy a flat screen TV first :D

Asics Shoes said...

She has restless nights My baby, she has restless nights On late night movie screens