MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

It's your turn

It was so hard to wake up this morning. Maybe because Sandy has this habit of standing and pulling me up (at 5 to 6AM!) so I can rock her to sleep. I don’t know if she’s acting this way because of the new baby in the house. All she wants is to be carried and nurse whenever she sees her cousin. Which is why I try to avoid being in the same room with her cousin (when she’s nursing) because the little girl will ask for her dede too.

The good news is Sandy has been sleeping through the night for the past four days. Well, except this morning when she woke up at 6AM and saw that her Papa’s bed was empty. She wanted me to carry her and search for her Papa. I tried not to give in but she cried and wailed so hard until I got scared that she might throw up again. Her papa, half-dressed for work then entered the room and explained to her that he has to go to the office. Sandy replied, “How about Sandy?” in a tearful, sad, you’re-leaving-me voice. Hah! The little girl didn’t want to leave her Papa’s side. I smiled, because now I can rest while they argue, LOL.

Good luck man!

0 comments: