MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, July 09, 2007

Happy Campers

Where do I start? It was a hectic weekend but it was okay because both my darlings were happy. Sandy played for the first time at Kids @ Work last Saturday, no photos to my utter dismay. She had so much fun even though she wasn't sure what she should do the first time. I had to admit I was alarmed by the fact that she was so hesitant to interact and do anything at all. We probably weren't exposing her enough to other people. She plays at home with yayas all the time. She didn't know how to climb the pool of balls, use the stairs, slide, etc. I guess she was waiting for mommy's, "sandy, no!". Luckily, her curiosity took hold and she was sliding and swimming and climbing the rails in no time. She was so high, lol. She wanted to talk to other kids, ask them what their eating or simply say hi but the other kids were not interested. Other mommies were also asking how old she is because she's already talking in sentences and the fact that she's so tall.

As for the husband, he finally bought his cue stick and a new pair of Gola sneakers. I know he's thrilled because it's been years since he had his own cue stick. He always gets disappointed whenever we're out with Sandy because he can't buy his stuff. He's a perfectionist so he needs about 1-2 hrs just to make sure that what he's buying is the real thing.

As for moi, I bought myself a nice doll blouse/dress for only Php500. Now that, really made my day ;)

0 comments: