MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Trip. Finally.

Arghh, I'm so tired. My whole body is aching. I got about a million stuff to do at work and tons of freelance design projects. I'm getting lucky with design projects these days. I actually earned enough for our Bohol Trip this coming November. In fact, I just booked our two-way tickets to Tagbilaran. I loved how the e-ticket said, "Ms. Sophia Andrea Reyes". I'm so excited for this trip. It's gonna be the little girl's first plane ride :) I wonder if we can survive without a yaya for four days? That would probably mean no island hopping and snorkeling for us but that's alright. I just hope the rooms at Bohol Beach Club are clean and not smelly!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Joy! Which review site were you looking at? I've always relied (and believed) in Tripadvisor but VirtualTourist.com is helpful too. And I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Bohol -- I was hoping hubby and I could go there after our wedding last January (not!). I say don't worry too much about the ratings at this point and since it seems you've already read up on (bad) reviews, learn from them so you don't run into the same problems. I'm excited for Sandy's first airplane ride!

Joy said...

hi jen, naku nagbook na ko LOL. pikit mata. :) wish us luck!