MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Online IT Community

I've been working for over 7 years in the IT industry. Which means that whatever it is that I learned from school, was already seven years outdated. Every year, fresh graduates are getting out of school armed with the latest technology, if not experience. In order to keep abreast with the latest technologies, I have to be diligent in updating my skills whether through formal training or self-study. Online IT communities such as DiscussWeb.com are a great place to learn about new things or just upgrade your technical knowledge. DiscussWeb.com is an online technology and technical support community filled with technology experts. They love nothing more than to discuss several technologies like web development, software programming, quality assurance, website marketing, server management and search engine optimization.

As a web designer, it is critical to be updated with the latest design trends. I recently just started converting all my table codes to CSS/XHTML and I find that I still have so much stuff to learn. DiscussWeb has over 110 threads on HTML, CSS and JavaScript alone and this helped me a lot to get started. I also find myself checking out the Google threads to see if I can learn new tricks on improving my blog's PR. There's also a thread dedicated to classifieds so you can sell your website templates and scripts or avail someone's technical service.

3 comments:

search engine placement said...

These is one of the great article which you can share with us. The IT industry which means that of latest technologies. Online IT communities such as DiscussWeb.com are a great place to learn about new things or just upgrade your technical knowledge.

business online backup said...

In these blog there are so many things which is really very great. These is one of the great place to learn about new things and it can be easily upgrade the online technology and also upgrade the technical knowledge.

{Fuerteventura} Package holidays said...

From this article I know new site for technical knowledge. I think that Discuss-Web.com site are helpful who really Interested in IT technology. It is very good thing that people quite aware about latest update and news regarding IT technology. On-line IT community is very good for on-line discussion to share latest IT trend.