MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Picky or Bored

The little girl didn't eat much today. I can't blame her, really. She's probably tired of her food, which is almost the same every three days. It's hard to plan a menu for a toddler especially if your choices are limited. We tried to feed her mushroom soup today because she usually loves soup. When she tasted it, she said "no more" which means she didn't like the taste. So I gave her meatballs, which she ate grudgingly (she must be hungry). I tried to sneak in some soup every now and then but she kept on saying, "football only, no more mushroom". Isn't that funny? I tried to keep a straight face so she wouldn't think that it's okay to be picky but it's so hard. She's such a joy to talk to. Anyway, to cut the story short, we stopped eating after finishing two big meatballs. I know it's not enough for someone who's used to eating bread, banana, mango and cupcakes for breakfast.

1 comments:

moncler jackets said...

Picky or bored with the choices I'm offering them - I'm not quite sure.