MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, June 05, 2008

All About Rap

You love rap music? Check out rapartists.com for your daily dose of rap genre. Read about the latest albums of your favorite artist, download ring tones, be updated with hip hop news and gossip or chat with other hip hop fans around the world through the site's forum. Getting to know your favorite rap artist is easy. Just browse through their A- Z listings from 2Pac to Beastie Boys, to Kanye West to Rick Ross. You'd be amazed on how many rap artists they have on their database. So if you want to read about Jay Z Biography or see all his albums and photos, just click on E-J and voila, you'd have access to his website, height, sign, birthday, real name and even download Jay Z ring tones. The site's design is very cool too, all black and gold reminding me of bling blings ;).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cool web site and its got tons of stuff. I just could not imagine how many rap artists are there around the world.

Michael said...

Nice.

I have never seen that website before that's a great link.


Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love rap music very much.I am going to visit this site.

Anonymous said...

I am an avid runner and I have discovered that running with rap on the ipod is the absolute best pace setter for me. This site will be great for finding new running tunes.

MAC Cosmetics Outlet said...

I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society that keeps me interested and go on reading the rest of your articles.Hope everyone keep good mood.I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society that keeps me interested and go on reading the rest of your articles.I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society.