MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Money on Dating Programs

Want to earn cash via your websites? Check out SinglesCash' Dating Affiliate Program. All you have to do is post links of any of the niche dating sites from the Singles Cash website. Just like any other affiliate programs, you will get commission for every signup made from your link. There's absolutely no cost to join the affiliate program. As long as you have a website, you can earn from $25 up to $10,000 depending on your traffic. So in order to maximize your earnings, your target audience should at least be interested in meeting people online. Before you submit your site and accept links, do a study of your demographics so you'd know which dating site you should advertise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kinda remind me to my Affiliate program which is Moreniche

But thanks for this info, it might give me more additional option to earn from Affliate program

Juicy Couture Outlet Online said...

wow,it is really a good idea to earn money online by ourself!

juicy Couture Handbags said...

Is it a good idea to earn much money ,I do not think so.

Juicy couture Sale said...

Thank you for posting this great blog. The subject is intriguing to me. I hope you post more about it soon. It gave me good deeper insight.