MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Today's gonna be a wonderful day

Not true but the night has yet to arrive so I'm still hoping for the best. Plus the title was just the result of my listening to Sandy's new Hi5 DVDs while I work. It was her latest favorite and her 12th DVD, by the way.

I'm feeling like something's wrong with me lately. I don't know if it's because I'm not working hard as I usually do (working hard is my therapy). I know I should feel great because I've been exercising for the last five days but I don't. I was running because I want to persuade my husband to do the same but I'm honestly not enjoying that much. Everyday I have to come up with reasons why I couldn't hit the treadmill but I try to stay strong and continue with the workout anyway. The extra weight is still, not showing any signs of leaving at all. Of course, it's only been what, five days but I'm thinking I should've taken diet pills like Leptitrex instead. Even if I'm not breastfeeding, I never really take anything without researching about the product. So scratch the pills. Absolutely no dieting too, I simply can't do it! The only option left - exercise.

As for working harder, there's just not enough task at work, making the paranoid side of me think that they don't need me anymore. There are tons of stuff to do for sidelines though so I'm still busy as ever. Nothing ever gets done in time though because my mind is just not up for it.

I need to get back in the groove. ASAP. Maybe I should pamper myself more or treat the family to a getaway sooner than planned.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

life is beautiful make most of it, this is my vision in life,, not to regret anything but acceptance.