MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Sickness

Everyone has this; the day just varies for some. As for me, I can say that my sickness have peaked as soon as I woke up this morning. Although my design tasks this week isn't that many, I have so many backlogs from sideline projects that I'm sure I'd be spending all day trying to finish them. I know we just came from a three day vacation but seeing the luxury vacations that are popping everywhere online makes me want to book a package ASAP. I wish I could go back time when I could sleep up to 11AM or have the pleasure of napping in the afternoons.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy,

Same here. I always wanted to go for a luxury travel, if only I got enough money ;0

Anonymous said...

It's an unusual person who doesn't dream of luxury vacations. In response to hye munar's comment, I just want to mention that luxury vacations don't need to be luxury cost (expensive). With a little planning and guidance, a luxury vacation can be had even on a budget.

Anonymous said...

I can understand! As a home based travel agent working in the travel industry field, I try to help people who want to travel abound. The funny thing is even though I'm in the travel agent business, I hardly travel myself..lol! Hopefully, you will get a good deal on a travel vacation of your choice =).

Anonymous said...

I need a vacation too! WOuld be nice to get some help and self-help on bookings and whatnot.

Juicy Couture Outlet Online said...

Eevery time when back to work from my long vocation,i feel very tired!

mac cosmetics outlet said...

Thank you for your usefull information.I like this kind of post which tell us much wanderfull massage.Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

juicy Couture charms said...

I also want to travel with my best friend.But I have no time now.