MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Cooking for her Papa

We were watching a cooking show when all of a sudden, she asked if I can put her kitchen inside the room. It was around 9:30PM and past her bed time already so I said no. Not one to give up easily, she explained:
"I want to be a chef. I want to cook something for Papa."

So after she promised that she will sleep in 30 minutes, I placed her kitchen inside our room.



She washed the cooking pots and pans before she used them. When she was done mixing the vegetables, she asked if I can give her a baby blanket. I gave her a cloth diaper instead and she used it to wipe the veggies. I asked her why she was cleaning them and she replied, "Because the lady chef is washing the vegetables also".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It the child hood we all had many dreams like that. but in time those dream goes away.