MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Extraordinary Correspondence of Griffin & Sabine

Been checking Amazon books because my client will be coming home this July. He said he can fill an entire box for me so I should order what I can online. I've been dying to complete my Griffin and Sabine collection and I think this is the perfect time to purchase them.



I'm also thinking of buying some of my favorite titles in used condition. This way, I'd get to buy tons of books without spending too much. I wanted to get a laptop but figured July is too near so I won't be able to save enough money. We can always do it on November since my client comes home every four months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Elmer and I work at pacificadvance.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog lilsandy.blogspot.com
engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (elmer@pacificadvance.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Elmer
Pacificadvance.com

mac cosmetics outlet said...

I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society that keeps me interested and go on reading the rest of your articles.Good luck to the author!It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.