MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Designing for Friends

I've been receiving so many design projects lately. Most of them are pro bono of course, either a favor for a friend or a close relative. There's the birthday invites and now, a graphic design to be printed on promotional pens. My sister-in-law is organizing her company's annual Employee Night party and needed to cut down on several suppliers to fit the budget. Instead of paying someone to do the design for the pens, I volunteered to make them then we'll just buy the pens in bulk in Divisoria. She immediately said yes (who wouldn't) and told me how she will never forget my kindness LOL. Honestly, I love designing stuff for my friends. It just makes the designs more beautiful because I designed them for love, not money.

1 comments:

NFL Jerseys said...

Fantastic article! Your style is so refreshing in comparison to most other writers. Thank you for posting when you do, I’ll be sure to keep visiting!