MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Backyardigans Invite

I was assigned to design the party invitations for my godson's first birthday party. The theme is Backyardigans so I'm searching the web for free artworks that I can use (similar below).



I'm so excited to design the invites because I have so many ideas that I want to use. And since the parent is a close friend of mine, I'm feeling slightly pressured to do an excellent job. I hope they won't be disappointed though. I initially planned on doing a pop up invite but figured it will be too hard to replicate for 100 guests. Besides, I'm doing this for free and I just don't have the luxury to cut, fold and paste 100 invites. I managed to convince my friend to just go with a simple two-fold card so we can easily re-create them. Wish us luck! Now, off to find that artwork.

0 comments: