MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Gaining Weight

I gained weight again! Just when I thought I'd had enough of the treadmill, the weight that I lost came back to haunt me, literally. I'm so tired that I don't know if I'll ever find the will to exercise again. When I wake up each morning, I just have enough time to feed and give the little girl a bath before she goes to school. As soon as she leaves, I need to get started with my work. This is the most precious time of the day because no one can ever interrupt me. So you see, working out is totally out of the question. That or I'm just finding a way to get out of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. Beware of it. Take some action. If you can't stop that then you will never can. Just remember this.

Anonymous said...

Don't lose hope! Just keep at it and stay focused.

Debt Management said...

well..I am not sure you will gain your weight or not.Probably it is really fine way to gain...Hope you will archive it soon.