MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Random Questions

Feed your mind and blog with Randomness

1. What is your favorite day of the week?
Wednesday because there's only one day left and it's Friday already.

2. How do you usually wear your hair?
When my hair was long, I usually tie it in a pony at home. Now that it's short, I just leave it as it is. How stylish I know haha.

3. What is your favorite item of clothing?
My skinny jeans and long shirts. It makes my hips and thighs smaller

4. Where would your dream vacation be?
Right now it would be El Nido, Palawan. Five nights and six days doing nothing but lying down on the beach, having a massage and pigging out on food. All diets should be stopped for the meantime when you're having a vacation. You can always work out, diet or pop a diet pill when you get back from paradise.

5. Who is your favorite author? book?
Nick Bantock, Jane Green, Pablo Neruda. My fave books at the top of my head are Griffin and Sabine trilogy, time traveler's wife, Catcher in the Rye

6. How often do you log on?
Everyday for 14 hours

7. What is one of your favorite internet sites to visit?
My blogs, my friends' blogs, Hollywood gossips, parenting and technology bogs

8. Coke or Pepsi?
I'm not a soda drinker.

9. Do you prefer healthy snacks or junk food?
Junk food hands down!

10. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Is there such thing as an afternoon person?

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Proto-col Slim-Fizz is a distinct appetite suppressant which contains the ground breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic dissolvable fibre extracted from pure Konjac.