MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #91

Check out this week's Friday Fill-Ins

1. Trick or Treating and a friend's wedding out of town are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I just get too tired from working that I wish I can lie down in bed forever.

3. I tell my husband that I never get sick but last week proved me wrong and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I read a book or watch my favorite TV show.

5. In front of the computer is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for curling up in the sofa and watching movies. (does it show how lazy I am)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing my book, tomorrow my plans include doing nothing and Sunday, I want to rest the whole day!

I'm such a slacker but I'm not usually like this. I blame it for spending four nights in the hospital. We need all the break we can get.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Certainly everyone needs a break to come back again strongly.

Tiffany jewelry said...

Roofing companies have a tendency of sticking to the same procedure over the years which has allowed them to continue to operate and some roofing companies choose to rather break the rules and they tend to come and go.